Let angels guide you on your lofty quest !
- Linguine for Christmas
- Chinese bus drivers stage work stoppage
- English and Chinese station announcements in trains sans Malay and Tamil
- Why can’t we also have free medical treatment?
- When Visitors to your Blog are Retards
- Shock Therapy Is ‘Dangerous!’
- The Train System Falling Apart!
- The Great Divide in Wages
- Kith or Kin; Kin or Kith? Does it Matter?
- China Bus Drivers: Licence to drive or “kill?”
- Yale Resolution and that Hougang By Election
- My heart bleeds …
Monthly Archives: April 2012
From iTODAY: We’re not trained to deal with emergency situations, train operators say Sumita Sreedharan | 19 Apr, 2012 12:19 SINGAPORE – Both SMRT train operators that took the stand on the fourth day of the Committe of Inquiry said … Continue reading
Read this article. Read this article also. “Professor Lim Chong Yah responded on Thursday to critics who have dismissed his radical wage reform plan as unworkable. He gave a stout defence of his ideas, which have sparked a debate in … Continue reading
Sometimes you expect friends to stand by you but you’ll end up disappointed. But that’s kinda normal. But what is not normal is when your own sibling turns against you! Read this email from a friend: One moment it was … Continue reading
An unknown Singapore bus company recruited more than 100 PRC drivers from the city of Xi’an, Shaanxi province last year. Happy Recruitment Group Photo! That photo above shows only 100 over China drivers and we have got so many accidents … Continue reading
It seems that the NUS-Yale University joint liberal arts school is set to open its door next year but not without controversy. A resolution just passed by the Yale faculty professors voted 100 to 69. Yale professor of African-American studies … Continue reading